Saturday, January 7, 2012

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey


When I ordered this book by Steve Harvey, I thought that since he was a comedian it would be a comical book. Although there were funny parts here and there, it was more of a self-help or how to control a man type of book. Those things aside, I thought it was still a good read. Steve made extremely good points that we women tend to try to ignore, look past, and say that we can change the way a man looks at things. My favorite two points he made include that in order for men to be ready for any relationship they have to know who they are, what they do, and what they make (money), also how men show you they love you is through professing (how he introduces you), providing, and protecting. This book is a light read and I did enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment