Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Naked in Death by J.D. Robb



One of my coworkers had suggest reading her favorite series for quite some time now, I finally listened, and I'm glad I did. It went right along with some of my favorite type of books that involve solving murders and crimes. At first I was a bit confused, but as I was reading a realized that these books are actually set in the future. It isn't too far off though, which is good thing since I'm not a fan of a book gone too sci-fi. The main character of this series is Eve Dallas who is a New York police lieutenant. Of course along the way she finds a hunky love interest, even though she is extremely closed off the the idea of romance due to her childhood. The love interest, Roarke, also just happens to be a suspect in the murder investigation involving prostitutes. This was a quick read and I can appreciate that there isn't a whole lot of fluff, unlike the other series by Patricia Cornwell I finally gave up on.


No comments:

Post a Comment