Thursday, February 16, 2012

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

I have read other books by Cecelia Ahern and this was by far the best one yet. Her other books have more of a fantasy feel mixed in with the romantic plot. I read this book because it has been on my shelf for a while, and I also LOVED the movie. Unlike most movie and books, I can't really say one is better than the other because they have some big differences. The movie has obviously been Americanized as both of the characters are from the Europe in the book. The main characters are still Holly and Gerry and it's a story of their love. Gerry gets a fatal brain tumor and leaves 10 notes for Holly to read throughout the rest of the year, all signed "PS, I Love You." She goes on a roller coaster ride of emotions as her friends continue on with life and she struggles to live her own with out Gerry by her side. I loved this book, and it makes you wonder if we all have a guardian angel guiding us through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment