Monday, February 20, 2012

White Girl Problems by Babe Walker


I added this book to my book list because it had some great reviews for being a new release. I have to agree that it was a humorous read, but it kind of dragged on for me. It went on and on about her diet problems, and spending problems, and fashion problems.... aka White Girl Problems. It was funny at first, but then it was over the top annoying at times too. It was this way especially during parts about fashion designers that I am not familiar with, and have no desire to be either. I doubt that this is actually a memoir as it states, but if it is they definitely have problems because they spent over $250,000 during a meltdown in Barneys. I would say this is GossipGirl, meets Celebrity Rehab, meets Chelsea Handler... so if you're into that kind of thing, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment